This policy covers our use of personal information that we collect when you use this web site. From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services may include newsletters and competitions. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us and our service providers to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information we will act in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
What Information is Collected?
On certain pages of this web site, we may ask you to submit information about yourself such as your name, email address, postcode and telephone number. This information is stored in a database and only used for the purpose of its submission unless otherwise stated.
This site also uses a tool that collects your requests for pages and passes elements of them to search engines to assist them in indexing this site. We control the configuration of the tool and are responsible for any information sent to the search engines.
For information about what cookies are and how we use them please see our cookies privacy page.
Who Collects this Information?
Destination CMS Ltd collects this information on behalf of the Oak Mall Shopping Centre. Destination CMS Ltd are located in Exeter, Devon, EX4 3SR.
How Will This Information Be Used?
The information will be used to allow us to respond to your queries. It will also be used to gather broad demographic information about users of the site. We may use it for marketing purposes, to send you details of special offers, promotions and services. We may send you a periodic newsletter. We may use the information to improve our web site, and to customise the web site based on your demographics.
What Communication Can You Expect From Us?
We may use your contact details (email address and/or home address) to send you a periodic newsletter, and information concerning special offers, promotions and services. (See further down the page for details on how to opt out of any mailings).
With Whom May The Information Be Shared?
Your information may be shared with third party service providers or agents acting on our behalf. These act as intermediaries only and do not retain your information. The information may also be passed to persons where required by law under a court order or subpoena.
What Security Procedures Are In Place To Protect The Information Collected?
We use up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our websites.
You may choose to modify or delete your personal information at any time. Additionally, you may choose to opt out of all further mailings.
To change or delete your information, send us an email, with subject "Change Info" to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. To opt out of mailings, send us an email, with subject "Unsubscribe" to this address: email@example.com
Accessing Your Information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected (We charge £10 for information requests). Please address requests to: Oak Mall Shopping Centre, 1A Hamilton Gate, Greenock, Inverclyde, PA15 1JW.
Standard Competition Terms & Conditions
Our website often hosts online competitions where we may ask for personal details from you. The following are the standard terms and conditions which apply to all of our competitions. Please not that additional terms and conditions may apply and will be mentioned on the competition page.
- Open to all entries except those involved in the administration of the competition, employees, agents, resident retailers of the scheme and their employees or family members of Oak Mall Shopping Centre and its promotional partners.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- All entrants' details may be used in promotional activity/materials and the winner(s) may be required to participate in promotional activity related to this competition.
- The judges' decision is final and NO CORRESPONDENCE will be entered into.
- The competition is promoted by Oak Mall Shopping Centre.
- Entry to the competition is deemed as FULL ACCEPTANCE of these Terms & Conditions of entry.
- Oak Mall Shopping Centre reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equivalent value if the original is no longer available.
- Winners will be picked and contacted within 14 days of the closing date. Winners will have 7 days to accept the prize/s.
- Oak Mall Shopping Centre will forward the prize/s to the notified person/s within a further 28 days.
- Winners will be contacted via email or by phone. Winners will then be announced via Oak Mall Shopping Centre social media channels or alternatively for details of the winners' names, please send a SAE to: Competitions, Oak Mall Shopping Centre, 1A Hamilton Gate, Greenock, Inverclyde, PA15 1JW.
- Error & Omissions Excepted.
- Further Terms & Conditions may apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The competition prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
Entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following Terms & Conditions when entering any competitions administrated by Oak Mall Shopping Centre. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age, and not employees of Oak Mall Shopping Centre, their immediate families or their agents or anyone else connected with the competition.
HOW TO ENTER
Users are eligible to enter our Facebook competition by liking the Oak Mall Shopping Centre Facebook page as well as liking the post.
Other competitions may require you to submit a form with further details in order to be eligible to win.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time; the prize(s) are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Once the competition has been launched users need to follow the instructions on Facebook, or the website’s competition page.
- The closing date is as specified; Oak Mall Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend the competition end dates at any time.
- By entering a Facebook competition, entrants acknowledge that their Facebook username, profile picture and any submitted content will be published on the Oak Mall Shopping Centre Facebook page and may be viewed by all web users.
- The competition prize will be as specified by Oak Mall Shopping Centre.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old or as specified by the rules of each competition.
- Entry is open to people living in a 20km radius of Greenock, UK, except employees (and their families) of Oak Mall Shopping Centre, plus any other companies associated with the competition.
- Oak Mall Shopping Centre does not hold responsibility for any abusive content posted on the competition page. Any content deemed inappropriate will be removed at their discretion.
- False and/or deceptive entries shall render entry ineligible.
- All entries and any other material submitted become the sole property of Oak Mall Shopping Centre.
- Winner(s) will be notified by Oak Mall Shopping Centre or their representatives through Facebook, email or phone, as appropriate to the competition.
- Winners must respond to Oak Mall Shopping Centre within 14 days of being notified of their prize, otherwise the centre reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- All prizes must be collected from or delivery arranged (as appropriate) with Oak Mall Shopping Centre within 28 days of the competition closure.
- This competition and these Terms and Conditions are subject to and governed by English law.
Oak Mall Shopping Centre and its affiliates are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person, computer relating to or resulting from participation in this competition; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website. Proof of entering information on Facebook or other form is not considered proof of delivery or receipt.
The promoter of this competition is Oak Mall Shopping Centre, based at 1A Hamilton Gate, Greenock, Inverclyde, PA15 1JW.